Monday, June 14, 2010

without a word

I shouldn’t have done that


I should have pretended not to know


like I didn’t see it, like I couldn’t see it


I shouldn’t have looked at you in the first place


I should have run away


I should have pretended I wasn’t listening


like I didn’t hear it, like I couldn’t hear it


I shouldn’t have heard your love in the first place


Without a word, love leaves me


Without a word, love abandons me


My lips were surprised


It came without a word


Why does it hurt so much?


Why does it hurt continuously?


Without a word, you gave me your love


Without a word, you made me know what love is


Without a word, tears starts falling down


Without a word, my heart is broken


Without a word, I waited for love


Without a word, love hurts me



p/s: this is a lyric.it was excerpted from song called without a word by 9th Street

0 pains go away: